My after contest binge

In Tokyo I had Smokehouse BBQ, Tacos and lots and lots of pie. What did I eat in Sendai. Well for starters right after the contest I asked a friend to get me two bacon and egg burgers from J.S. Foodies In Sendai. Those burgers were complimented with a chocolate cake.



Later on that night I went to Buta-Khan for Korean food. I heard a lot about this restaurant from a friend but honestly I thought the food was overpriced and it didn't live up to the hype. Definitely not going there again.



After that I went to Seiyu supermarket and bought puddings, choco-melon pans, fruit juice and snacks. Lots and lots of snacks.



The next morning I decided to have pancakes, eggs and oats.


For lunch I ordered a pizza from dominoes which was glorious especially the wings that came with it.


later on in the day I went to Oktoberfest in Sendai and Had spare ribs and a tall glass of beer.


For dinner I had the remaining pizza with an assorted pie box from Granny Smith Apple Pie.

After my binge I did a intermittent fasting the next day and also did a heavy legs sessions.



There you have it. My after contest binge. Now I'm back on a more relaxed diet with more fruits, vegetables and of course meat. I also decided to stop eating Costco's rotisserie chicken as I believe it's just too oily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetFitjp at the Rakuten Stadium Spartan Race

What's the difference between JBBF and NPCJ ?

A new year a new you.