Cheat meal Burgers near Sendai Station

Now, if you're like me, when you think of a good burger, the last place that comes to mind is Mc Donald, especially in Japan. I'm a huge burger fan so I go out of my way to find good burger joints however unfortunately I live in Sendai about 2hrs from Tokyo by Shinkansen so Tokyo is a no go for me when I feel the urge for a good burger.

Luckily Sendai has a few good places and to save you the trouble of walking around trying to find them. I've listed a few of the ones I've found that would satisfy most foodies out there.

To get on this list these places had to be a one stop pit stop for most of my cravings on cheat day. meaning they had to firstly have a good atmosphere to relax and dine in. Secondly they had to have good sides and great pancakes or desserts.

So lets get into it, here are my top picks in Sendai.

1. Coming in at number 1 is.

J.S. Foodies in S-Pal 

Why are they number one you ask? Well the reason is that they have a good selection of burgers and sides.


Considering this is Sendai this is about as good as it gets from what I've seen and eaten so far. They also have good plates and desserts to choose from, so check them out if you're near Higashi Sendai Station S-Pal side.









2. Coming in at number two is:
Kua aina Burger in Parco 2 

You can find them on the 1st floor of the Sendai Parco 2 building. What I like about this place is that you get to choose your toppings and the type of bread you want as the bun. They have three chooses
to choose from.
The fact that you get to choose your bread is a huge deal for me. because I hate the regular burger buns that come with most burgers. When I eat here I always go for the Kaiser Roll.

Moving on to desserts, the only one that is worth mentioning and what sets this place apart from other places that do pancakes is there pancake brulee. I would go there just to have that.
How can you say no?

Other places worth mentioning would be Teddy's Burger located near to Kotodai Koen Park and KFC if you're in the mood for a chicken burger. 

I'm sure there are some other hidden gems around the city. However for easy access and affordability, these places are my top pics near to Sendai station. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetFitjp at the Rakuten Stadium Spartan Race

What's the difference between JBBF and NPCJ ?

A new year a new you.