My top cheat meal places in Tokyo

I do bodybuilding in Japan and I also do group and personal training, so my physique is a huge part of my life and my business. Let's face it, no one wants to be coached by someone with a horrible physique. That being said I try to stay lean all year, that way I don't have to cut too drastically for a show and I can also be a source of motivation for my clients.

However like everyone else, I love food. I love to eat burgers, porridge, bread and sweats. But with my lifestyle I can't indulge in these things as frequently as other people so hence the cheat day. For those of you that don't know cheat days are days where people who diet can take a break from their diet and eat what they like. It's a day where you don't have to think about your calories, you can just sit back and enjoy.

I live in Sendai and there aren't that many foreign restaurants here so I try to schedule my cheat days when I'm in Tokyo. So here are my top places to have my cheat meals in Tokyo.

1. Smokehouse by T.Y. Harbor Brewery 

If you like American BBQ then hands down this is the best place to go if you're in Tokyo. Their ribs and cornbread are to die for. You won't be disappointed.



Address
 5−17−13 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
For advertising or PR related questions please call 080-2567-9155


They have a few stores spread around Tokyo. I always go to the one in Shinjuku or Ginza. They serve great pies at a reasonable cost. 




One of my favorite foods to eat would have to be burgers. I love burgers and I'm not talking burgers from Mos Burger or Mc Donald's. Shake Shack in my opinion has some of the best burgers in Japan. I haven't tried a lot of burger places but from what I've tried so far Shake Shack comes out on top. I just wish they had more variety in their menu though. But for burgers it is my go to place. They too have a few stores around Tokyo.



These three for now are my go to places to get good food while I'm in Tokyo. I love Mexican and Caribbean food too however I haven't found anywhere that blew my mind, I'm still searching. 

For breakfast cheat meals, I often make those for myself. I normally whip up some pancakes and oatmeal porridge with bacon and cheese omelets.

I'm really looking forward to my next cheat meal. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetFitjp at the Rakuten Stadium Spartan Race

What's the difference between JBBF and NPCJ ?

A new year a new you.